“Lyons has what it takes to delight any crowd”The Guardian
As well as appearing on Have I Got News for You, Qi, Celebrity MasterChef and being a series regular on Mock The Week, Zoe’s extensive TV credits also include Live at the Apollo (BBC1), The Apprentice: You’re Fired (BBC2), Room 101 (BBC1), Hypothetical (Dave), Dave Gorman’s Terms and Conditions Apply (Dave), Pointless Celebrities (BBC1) and winner of Celebrity Mastermind (BBC1).
Radio credits include guest host of Radio 4’s The News Quiz, and a series regular on Just a Minute, The Unbelievable Truth and The Now Show. Zoe is also a regular on The Frank Skinner Show and The Jason Manford Show (Absolute).
Zoe performed the lead part in the play An Act of God at the Vaults in London in 2019.
Zoe also returned to the Edinburgh Festival with a second run of Entry Level Human, which was praised by critics and audiences alike – and completed a nationwide tour of the show.
“Zoe Lyons really cuts the mustard”The Scotsman
“Confident and razor sharp”Observer Magazine
“Quick fire observational gags delivered with utter conviction and unfailing professionalism”Chortle
- Zoe was an amazing addition to the evening and it made for a very memorable occasion. It’s such a tricky medium, but she was incredibly patient, professional and of course hilarious. Please send on my very best and thank Zoe for making it such a special occasion.Anita McCabe Private Virtual Event
- I just wanted to message to say a huge thank you for securing us Zoe Lyons last night, she was honestly such a pleasure to work with and absolutely hilarious. We were crying with laughter – as were the rest of the team and everyone else I have spoken to about her. She really was a perfect host for us and a genuinely lovely person. I don’t have her number or email address so please could you pass on our massive appreciation and thanks. Marketing Society Brave Awards 2019
- Zoe went down a storm – everyone absolutely loved her! She really took the brief on board & tailored her show around that and the room loved it. Super!Civica
- Zoe was great last week, so easy to work with and accommodating and she even got there early which is a rarity! Samantha Rika, Sternberg Clarke
- Zoe is a fantastic compere and comic: flexible, professional, punctual, with an acute understanding of the clients needs and, of course, incredibly funny. Her comedy has a wide-ranging appeal for all types of events and people - we highly recommend her! Rachel Porter, Event Manager
- Zoe was a fantastic and personable host. She really gauged the audience and interacted with the subjects which matter to them, as well as maintaining their concentration which is never easy during an awards ceremony. Zoe was a pleasure to work with, engaging with all our staff and production crew on a personable level. I would highly recommend Zoe, and we will look to book her again in the future.Callum Stott, PPA
- The comedy night with Zoe was the highlight of our Wellbeing Week. She was fantastic, funny and engaged with audience. We have had excellent feedback from attendees, and we would recommend her in a heartbeat!Franzke, Dorota, Hogan Lovell
- Just wanted to say that Zoe was an absolute hit, the night was a roaring success and the feedback has been amazing. They are both super lovely people too, as well as being utterly hilarious.Mayer Brown Jane Heard
- Zoe was absolutely sensational, hilariously funny and so entertaining – she had our delegates in stitches of laughter! The British Association of Removers
- Just a quick note, spoke to my client who Zoe hosted for on Tuesday. They were absolutely blown away by her and the internal feedback has been incredible! Please do pass on to Zoe and our thanks to her, she is such a star. VMWare
- Lovely to see you last night as always and I agree with everything Sarah said – Zoe was brilliant just the right amount of Comedy to start the evening and a great pace through the awards – a true professional.Marketing Society Brave Awards 2019
- Zoe was brilliant, everyone loved her. The night was very smooth and she was a big part of that. A true pro.Marketing Society Brave Awards 2019
- Zoe was great – extremely funny and really easy to work with. The Retail Systems Awards
- Zoe was fantastic, really funny, the feedback has been exceptionally positive.Oberlanders Architects LLP
- Zoe connected with the audience and delivered a very entertaining set which was the perfect conclusion to our event David Shirley Irish Funds UK
- A quick email to thank Zoe for Saturday evening. She did a great job both in presenting the awards and with her routine. I loved the fact she did her routine on the dance floor and the audience seemed to appreciate it too. Given the feedback I received from attendees I thinks she's won a lot of new fans and I will certainly look out for her when she next tours. Julie Glover The Recruit Venture Group Ltd