Chortle Award Winner2017
Comedian. Actor. Dog Walker. Parent. Sometimes on your telly, never on your drive. Has own teeth and is left-handed. Undercover Vegan.
As seen on Qi, Live At The Apollo, Peter Kay’s Phoenix Nights, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled, Celebrity Mastermind and Coronation Street. Series regular on The News Quiz, The Premier League Show and 5Live’s Fighting Talk.
Justin brought back tiger-faced Young Kenny for the record-breaking run of Phoenix Nights Live at The Manchester Arena, which raised over £5 million for comic relief; told fantastic tales about Australia and Manchester on Live At The Apollo; won The Champion of Champions on BBC 5Live’s Fighting Talk; and appeared as Dean the rival cricketing landlord on Coronation Street. All this as well as helming his own critically acclaimed podcast About 30 Minutes, No More Than 45.
His comedy has taken him on tour to Australia, China, Japan and the Middle East. He has performed stand up comedy on television a number of times including, several series of The Comedy Store (Comedy Central), One Night Stand (Dave) and was Michael McIntyre’s guest on his Blackpool leg of Comedy Roadshow (BBC1).
Other TV/ Film credits include; Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled, Ken Loach’s Looking for Eric, Max and Paddy’s Road To No-Where, Shameless, and he was a winner of Celebrity Mastermind with Les Dawson as he specialist subject.
Justin is a regular presenter on BBC Manchester and before that he was on Key 103 for over a decade. He’s written and starred in two series of his own Radio 4 sitcom Everyone Quite Likes Justin and often pops up on The News Quiz on Radio 4, and TalkSPORT, as well as contributing regularly to both Shaun Keaveny’s breakfast show and Radcliffe and Maconie in the afternoons both on 6 Music. Justin’s podcast – About 30 minutes never more than 45 can be downloaded for various platforms here. He has recently released the 100th episode and it has been downloaded over a million times.
Justin regularly performs at private and corporate events, including company awards, AGMs, Christmas/ end of year parties, weddings and birthdays. He is available for both after dinner comedy sets and as a host. Justin is particularly in demand as an awards host, his cheeky, irreverent yet professional approach proving a popular fit for bookers and audiences all over the UK and internationally.
Justin has also worked on branded TV and online campaigns for MUTV, O2 and DFS. In August 2016, he presented the Rio Olympics for Team GB and DFS.
- "Justin was brilliant as always" "Justin was forever the gent & professional. Great night with great feedback from the team. He completely made the night and the awards."Wells Awards 2022
- We were really pleased with Justin, he was great to work with and the audience really enjoyed him! We have had lots of emails and there have been lots of posts on LinkedIn with our guests commenting on him and how much they enjoyed the evening.Medilink Midlands Business Awards
- I just wanted to drop a quick line to say the Business Awards was a success last night, Justin was FANTASTIC. He handled our audience well, particularly when a guest got a little over animated and was heckling during the awards. He is so personable and easy to work with. I personally really enjoyed working with him.Business Awards 2022
- Everything went perfectly with Justin. He was extremely funny, polite and generous with his time. He seemed to genuinely want to be there and was the best host that we have had to date.The Unsung Hero Awards
- "He was brilliant thank you, everyone loved him!" SQP Awards
- "Justin was outstanding and the event was a total success, thank you for all your help in pulling this together with Justin. The whole event went down a storm."Pioneer Awards
- Justin was a brilliant host and used the right amount of humour and crowd control where necessary. Justin Moorhouse was the highlight. Extremely funny. Justin was right up my street - dry humour and not 'woke' but with a good message Justin did an amazing job as the awards host. His "#bekind" comments were right on the mark and his closing with thanking the hospitality staff and organisers of the event was really well done. Justin was absolutely hilarious and though he was completely on point for the group he was preforming to!HSJ Value Awards 2021
- The event went really well thanks and Justin was absolutely fantastic. One of the best hosts we have had and our Event Director (who can be a tough critic at times) was very complimentary. His set was extremely funny and it felt that he build a good rapport with the audience. Feel free to use the above comments and please thank Justin again for us he was a pleasure to work with.TCS&D 2021 Awards Dinner 2021
- I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your help with the presentation last week. It went really well and Justin was fantastic. Winner Leroy was so delighted. Please can you pass on a huge thank you to Justin from our team.Lisa, Pride of Britain
- Justin was fantastic to work with at our virtual customer event – really helpful and flexible, got our audience spot on and delivered a great set that everyone enjoyed.e92plus
- It was a great evening made even better by Justin’s company – he made the event truly special!Classique Promotions
- Justin is an absolute delight to work with! He is extremely professional and a fantastic comedian. He is great for stand up during a corporate dinner and hosting as he is so quick witted! We love working with Justin and would recommend him highly.Catherine Godsland, Project Director, Out There Events
- Justin’s quick wit and entertaining banter amused over 50,000 supporters at the Legends match between Manchester United and FC Bayern Munich at Old Trafford in June 2015. His interaction with the crowd and humour added to what many will describe as a great day out.Hayley Bushell, M.U.Foundation
- Justin was an excellent host at our annual dinner and awards presentation. His material was really appropriate for our audience both in terms of content, as he managed to deliver a humorous slant on garden centres, and in knowing how far to go…. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. Iain Wylie, Chief Executive, The Garden Centre Association
- Justin Moorhouse has been a hero of mine since the days of Phoenix Nights and I am so glad we got him to headline this event. Assured and confident performance that was incredibly hilarious. One of the best reactions to an event act I’ve experienced. When we look at re-doing this next year I think we’ll definitely have Justin on again!Antony Anderson, Marketing Manager, Hippo Motor Group
- Justin was fantastic. He did a brilliant job. Funny, friendly, very easy to work with…we would not hesitate in booking him again or recommending him to others. We have produced this event for 5 years now and we had many comments on the night saying he was the best host to date. He did an excellent job at not only keeping the audience entertained and laughing all night, but also controlling the room so that it all ran perfectly and exactly to time…which, considering how much we had to get through, was a real skill! He had the perfect balance between keeping it fun and taking the awards seriously, absolutely ideal for this audience.Caroline Ellison, Client Services Director, Clear Presentations Ltd.
- Justin was fantastic! He is so professional and a delight to work with.Catherine Godsland, Out There Events
- Please pass my thanks onto Justin. He went down really well, and made it feel like a younger, more dynamic evening.Stuart Wilson, WorleyParsons Europe Limited
- Justin was BRILLIANT!!! The events went really well.Volvo Trucks
- Justin hosted our KidsOut Ball in June and was fantastic. He was friendly from the beginning right through to the end of the night. Justin was very relaxed on the night and would do anything to help the event run smoothly. He helped the charity in more ways than one and we are grateful for the support. We would recommend to anyone and have even booked Justin for another event.Kids Out Charity
- Having Justin at our Lancashire Lightning v Yorkshire Vikings, Game of Roses match at Emirates Old Trafford was a highlight for many guests. He brilliantly compered a Q&A and his welcome piece was both witty and humorous. Justin read the audience exceptionally well and was a perfect fit for our event, we can't wait to welcome him back in the future.Becky Hartley, Lancashire Cricket Club
- Justin was fantastic! he gauged the 400+ audience spot on for his set and was very good with the sponsors and winners when they went up onto the stage during the presentation ceremony. I would thoroughly recommend him and would be happy for you to use me as a reference if ever required. Richard Cogan, Managing Director, TCS&D Events Ltd
- Justin was great, kept it going and as usual, did exactly what we requested of him! Always a pleasure to work with him.Clear Presentations Ltd
- We had really good feedback on the night thank you, I think it was pitched at the right level for the audience and Justin had full engagement from the room. A lot of people have commented that he made the night. Watson Laurie
- Justin is the ultimate professional, he hosted the Team GB Ball 2019 with style and humour. His ability to be able to make every performance personal and yet keep it on track, keep everyone laughing and keep the messaging spot on. It was an honour to have Justin working with Team GB once again.LEX