“I laughed & I laughed & I laughed” The Times
Over 100 million views on YouTube
5.4 million views on TikTok
Current 2021/22 Tour, Punderland, already extended three times
Gary Delaney is a Double Sony Award Winner, a Chortle Award nominee, and is the only comic ever to have got two gags in the same top 10 for Dave’s Funniest Jokes from the Edinburgh Fringe.
TV and Radio includes Live at the Apollo (BBC1), Richard Osman’s House of Games (BBC2), Mock The Week (BBC2), The Unbelievable Truth (Radio 4), Elephant in the Room (Radio 4), and Loose Ends (BBC Radio 4). Gary has also written extensively for TV and Radio including 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, A League Of Their Own, The Royal Variety Performance, The Jason Manford Show, 10’Clock Live, The British Comedy Awards, and The News Quiz. He also has a book out ‘Pundamentalist: 1,000 jokes you probably haven’t heard before’.
Gary is widely regarded as being the most quotable one-liner comic in the country. He projects the barely hidden delight of a cheeky schoolboy and the audience can’t help but be carried along by his infectious charm, so much so that he has sold over a quarter of a million tickets on his tours across the UK and Ireland.
Gary regularly performs at corporate and branding events, and through Twitter he’s become one of the most followed and retweeted comedians in the country. Well known followers include Ricky Gervais, Tyson Fury, Jack Whitehall, Caitlin Moran, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Krishnan Guru-Murphy.
Tickets to Gary’s tour ‘Gary in Punderland’ are available here
“Expect a cavalcade of brilliantly inventive puns”The Guardian
“Razor sharp one-liners”Daily Telegraph
“Wickedly funny”The Sunday Times
“I laughed and I laughed and I laughed…”The Times
- Gary was extremely well prepared he’d obviously read the script they sent him, he arrived early and was great to work with. He asked for information on some staff members in the audience. The event really came together well because of him, the audience interaction worked well and he had a brilliant connection with the audience. They felt he was hilarious, very quick and is a very funny guy. They loved him. Debra Hitchins from Karl Storz
- Gary hosted our Awards Dinner with his own unique blend of humour and wit which our guests very much enjoyed. Thanks, Gary, for a fabulous evening.Sue Dormer, Marketing Director, the Association of Gas Safety Managers
- Gary was absolutely fantastic! Everyone but everyone loved his performance. Not only that, what a lovely man. James Blandy, British Legion
- Gary had us laughing from start to finish. He judged the crowd perfectly to push them to their limit of what was acceptable humour without straying beyond. He was also exceptionally professional and took time to learn about the audience to construct relevant jokes which were well received.Worcestershire Group of Chartered Accountants
- Last week was great, Gary was awesome and went down really well. I know stand-up comedians aren't usually event hosts, but he handled it like a pro.Suzie Lewis, Zen Internet
- Gary was brilliant and went down really well with everyone I spoke to.Lauren Dalglish, The Marine Dalglish Appeal