Winner of “So You Think You’re Funny” 2019
406K subs on YouTube, 10.7 million likes on TikTok
At 19, he became the youngest ever winner of the prestigious So You Think You’re Funny competition, following in the footsteps of Peter Kay, Lee Mack and Sarah Millican. 3 years later, his debut Edinburgh show “OK Zoomer” was nominated for NextUp’s “Best Show” award. His material, based around his experience as a Gen Z, led Chortle to describe him as “the voice of his generation”.
His YouTube channel, featuring sketches and stand-up clips has over 300k subscribers and 120m views. He has produced multiple online series, including “When they go to a foreign country in a Hollywood film” and “Asking black and white people the same questions about…”. He has produced branded content for Amazon Prime, Branston, Olli Olli World and Spotlight Oral Care.
He has appeared on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown (Channel 4), The Stand-Up Sketch Show (ITV2), The BBC New Comedy Awards, Get Off My Phone! (Dave) and Jokes Only An AI Can Tell (Channel 4). He has performed at Montreal’s Just For Laughs festival and across Europe for the Comedy Store.
His first script “Born to Rule” was optioned by Shane Allen of Boffola Pictures. The pilot starred Miles Jupp and Isaac Hempstead-Wright.
He has appeared as an actor in The Bleak Old Shop of Stuff (BBC2) with Stephen Fry and David Mitchell, The Go-Betweenies (Radio 4) with David Tennant, and Waybuloo (CBeebies).
He is also fluent in French, and performed French stand-up in Lyon for 6 months.
"Delivering a hugely impressive debut that could legitimately see him labelled as the voice of his generation"★★★★Chortle
"Finlay Christie’s OK Zoomer is a show you need to see at the Fringe this year… will leave you in stitches"★★★★Entertainment Now
"Outstanding… he will be taking the comedy world by storm, catch him now while you can"★★★★One4Review
"Finlay Christie will be the future of stand-up comedy"★★★★Broadway Baby
- So You Think You’re Funny 2019
- Chortle Student Comedy Award 2019
- Stand Up Sketch Show 2022
- Mr Bridger’s Orphan 2013
- The Gobetweenies 2011-2013
- The Bleak Old Shop of Stuff 2011
- Waybuloo 2009-2013
- 'Finlay was great - it was a tough crowd but only had positive feedback for Finlay.'AOK Event 2023
- 'We had an important corporate event for clients and staff and decided to book a comedian. We had heard great things about Finlay and he certainly didn't disappoint! He was incredibly funny and helped bring people together and make the event a huge success. We'd definitely book him again for our next event." Jamal Hirani, Velocity Capital
- ‘It was great to have Finlay on board at our awards ceremony. He was incredibly professional and organised in the lead up to the event and was a delight to be around with his friendly personality. He really captured the mood of the room and had the audience in stitches. Would highly recommend Finlay for any event!' Senior Events Executive – Association of Event Organisers