Britain’s Got Talent Finalist 2017
As seen and heard on The Royal Variety Performance (ITV), Britain’s Got Talent 2017 (ITV), Britain’s Got Talent Champions 2019 (ITV), QI (BBC2), The Apprentice: You’re Fired (BBC2), Good Evening Britain (ITV), The News Quiz (BBC Radio 4), The Now Show (BBC Radio 4).
With over 300 million views of his stand up online Daliso is also the writer, creator, and host of his Rose d’Or nominated BBC Radio 4 show Citizen of Nowhere that has aired for two series.
Daliso Chaponda shot to fame on Britain’s Got Talent making it to the final of the 2017 series establishing himself a firm favourite with the judges and the British public. He became a Facebook and YouTube star amassing over 200 million views of his performances.
He has performed around the world and at the Edinburgh, Melbourne, Singapore, and Cape Town comedy festivals. He has also toured the UK twice to sell out audiences and rave reviews.
In addition to Stand up, Daliso is also a prolific fiction writer. He has published science fiction, murder mysteries and fantasy fiction in numerous magazines, and anthologies. He is currently working on his new novel and a children’s book.
“I could see you hosting your own show”Simon Cowell
“You should be a comedy superstar”David Walliams
“Laugh after laugh after laugh”Amanda Holden
- Just to let you know that the client LOVED Daliso today. They said he was great and the team is really happy as a result.WEBEX
- Daliso was fantastic last night, thank you! The format worked really well, and the conversation flowed. Daliso was amazing!!! Please send him a big hug and thank you from us!!Annemie Ress – Founder, PurpleBeach
- Just a note to tell you that Daliso went down extremely well on Friday, and I received many positive comments afterwards. I wanted my audience to have a good laugh, and that's what he gave us. I also enjoyed his company at the lunch table very much.Peter Brothwick
- Daliso was absolutely fantastic. From the initial briefing call, it was clear that he’d done his research and really understood what the client was trying to achieve. On the day, he got there early to listen to the other sessions and speakers. The client really appreciated this and it clearly helped with his understanding about the event, audience and messaging… he delivered a perfect mix of anecdotes, opinion and comedy linking directly to the event theme and messaging. We really couldn’t have asked for more of Daliso. Please do pass on our thanks and we look forward to working with him again soon.Chris Banks, NMP
- Please share my huge thank you to both and they were very well received by our attendees with amazing positive feedback!Purplebeach Beach Event