DOUBLE EDINBURGH COMEDY AWARD NOMINEE
Renowned for his cutting edge comedy and intrepid social commentary, Andrew has appeared on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, he is also the recognisable voice of MTV’s hit show Ex On The Beach. As well as being a regular on Radio 4 as the host of Welcome to Wherever You Are, he’s frequently on The News Quiz, which he has also guest hosted.
As seen on Qi (BBC Two), Live At The Apollo (BBC One), Have I Got News For You (BBC One), Celebrity Juice (ITV2) Mock The Week (BBC Two) Conspiracy Road Trip (BBC3) and High Road Low Road (rté)..
Throughout his career, Andrew has had many sell-out shows at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and has also performed at The Amnesty / Channel Four’s Secret Policeman’s Ball (alongside Eddie Izzard, Chevy Chase and Dylan Moran), Glastonbury, Kilkenny’s Cat Laughs, The HBO US Comedy Arts Festival in Las Vegas (alongside Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock), and several appearances at the Montreal Just for Laughs Festival.
Andrew regularly performs at corporate and private events, and is available for after dinner sets and as a host. Companies that he has worked for include BSKYB, Tourism Ireland and Publicis. He has also done branded TV and radio campaigns for 888Sport, Paddy Power, Aer Lingus and Guinness. He is also a founder member of ALTITUDE, a comedy festival staged in the Alps.
- Time Out Live Award: Best Stand-up
- Chortle Award: Best Contribution To The Live Comedy
- Entertainment.ie Awards: Best Irish Comedian
- Channel 4’s King of Comedy
- DOUBLE EDINBURGH COMEDY AWARD NOMINEE
- I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here ITV
- Host of Andrew Maxwell’s Public Enemies BBC Radio 4
- Host of BBC Three’s Edinburgh |Comedy Marathon BBC Three
- Series regular on Wall of Fame Sky
- Museum of Curiosity BBC Radio 4
- The Now Show BBC Radio 4
- John Bishop’s Only Joking Sky
- State of the Nations BBC Radio 4
- The News Quiz BBC Radio 4
- One Night Stand Dave
- Don’t Sit In The Front Row Sky Atlantic
- Monumental BBC NI
- Alexander Armstrong’s Big Ask Dave
- It’s Not What You Know BBC Radio 4
- Argumental Dave
- Set List Sky Atlantic
- Morgan Spurlock’s New Britannia Sky Atlantic
- Conspiracy Couch Trip: 9/11 BBC Three
- Andrew was a fantastic host. The audience loved him and his razor sharp comedy. As an awards host he was excellent, with the right pace and really adding his own personal touch to the script, keep the event lively, fun and witty. We would highly recommend him. European Association Awards (Global Conference Network)
- Andrew went down really well, he had the whole room's attention which can be a task after a lot of wine and prosecco consumption! I heard only good things about him on the night. We were delighted, thanks for all your help.